1. General information
RALU LOGISTIKA d.d., Gospodarska ulica 11, Rugvica, 10 370 Dugo Selo, Croatia, tel.: +385 1 6285 205; e-mail: [email protected] is responsible for the processing of personal data collected on its web page.
For any questions you may have with regards to processing of your personal data you may contact the company’s data protection officer, email: [email protected].
In case of hiring service providers to process your personal data, RALU Logistika shall ensure that those service providers provide adequate data protection.
2. Personal data processed
RALU Logistika processes personal data collected from its web page visitors. Type of data collected and its processing depends on the purpose for which the data have been collected. RALU Logistika collects below listed personal data in the following purposes:
3. Data retention period
As a principle, RALU Logistika hold to your personal data for as long as they are needed for fulfillment of specific purpose, but no longer than the expiration of the statutory obligations related to the retention of personal data.
Job applicant’s personal data received by web form are being held by RALU Logistika for 12 months period starting from receiving the data or 6 months from the last interaction with the candidate, depending on the fact what represents longer period of time.
Personal data will not be deleted if they are needed for handling a complaint or for establishment, exercise or defense of RALU Logistika’s legal claim in court, arbitration, administrative or other equivalent proceedings. In this case, personal data will be held until successful completion of the procedure.
4. Personal data handling
RALU Logistika procceses your personal data obtained by you directly. It also processes personal data obtained indirectly, through third party providers. For example, job aplicant’s personal data is being collected through third party service for recruitment and managing job applications. When obtaining personal data through third party providers name and logo of such provider is clearly shown below the form.
RALU Logistika gives special care to personal data collected. It will not transfer your personal data to third parties unless explicitly requested by you.
However, RALU Logistika shall transfer your personal data to other company if such transfer is neccesary for fulfillment of obligations towards you. Also, personal data will be transferred if such transfer is necessary for establishment, exercise or defense of RALU Logistika’s legal claims. For example, for the abovementioned purpose RALU Logistika may transfer your personal data to external attorney at law, court or police when acting in their official capacity.
5. Legal basis for personal data processing
Data collected for the purpose of sucessful answering to users inquiry, for the purpose of sending the official ofers and for the purpose of obtaining customer satisfaction feedback are processed at the request of the data subjet itself. RALU Logistika necessarily processes those data so it could sucessfuly answer to Your request.
Data collected for the purpose of human resources managing are being processed since such processing is necessary in order to take steps and find the best job applicant and, eventualy, to conclude an employment contract with such candidate. With regards to situation where such data is being used after the vacancy is filled in, such processing is based on RALU Logistika’s legitimate interest. It is in RALU Logistika’s best interest to have a base of candidates so that it could fill in the newly created vacancy in short period of time.
6. Data subject’s rights
- the personal data are no longer necessary in relation to the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed;
- the data subject withdraws consent on which the processing is based and there is no other legal ground for the processing;
- the data subject objects to the processing pursuant to Article 21(1) of the GDPR and there are no overriding legitimate grounds for the processing;
- the data subject objects to the processing pursuant to Article 21(2) of the GDPR;
- the personal data have been unlawfully processed;
- the personal data have to be erased for compliance with a legal obligation in EU or Croatian law.
You have the right to obtain restriction of processing from RALU Logistika where one of the following applies:
- the accuracy of the personal data is contested;
- the processing is unlawful and the you oppose the erasure of the personal data and request the restriction of their use instead;
- RALU Logistika no longer needs the personal data for the purposes of the processing, but they are required by you for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims;
- You have objected to processing pursuant to Article 21(1) of the GDPR.
- processing is based on consent or on a contract, and
- processing is being done through automated processes.
In case that your personal data are being processed for the performance of task carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority vested in the RALU Logistika as a controller, or your personal data are being processed based on RALU Logistika’s legitimate interest, you have the right to object to such processing if there is an interest to protect your personal data.
If you believe that RALU Logistika has broken Croatian or European statutory obligations on personal data protection, you are free to contact RALU Logistika to resolve possible issues. In any case, you have right to lodge a complaint with Croatian Personal Data Protection or with other supervisory authority at any time.
7. Exercise of data subject’s rights
In case you wish to exercise any of your right you are free to contact RALU Logistika through its data protection officer to the following email: [email protected]. After your request RALU Logistika will ask you for your additional information for identification purposes. Valid identification is necessary so that RALU Logistika could prevent unauthorised access and management of your personal data.